Whether you watch your flowers grow, your friends soak up the sun or your kids enjoy a game of football, your garden is always full of life. These wonderful memories will make your life magical, and we think your gate should provide just as magical an entrance to your greenery. We stock a beautiful range of Wooden Garden Gates that adds colour, class and protection to your home, regardless of size, ironmongery, treatment or type. All of our wooden gates are made with Scandinavian Redwood for strength and durability.
Our team at Village Products work hard to create a huge range of wooden garden gates that are excellent quality and high security. This combination means you can relax knowing your wooden garden gates, be they for a front garden or back garden, are keeping your loved ones secure. We also work hard to ensure that all the fencing projects we undertake match the specification requirements given to us by our clients. After all, it’s no good having a high security, excellent quality wooden garden gate and it not fit, is it!
Custom-Made Wooden Garden Gates
To make the buying process easier for our customers, we’ve created ‘Gate Order Options’ guides sure to help you calculate your desired gate size and give advice on care post-installation among other useful facets. We want to make the process of selecting and sizing up your new wooden gates as easy and as enjoyable as possible. Our team of experts will also be on hand to answer any questions about style, installation, measurements and the all-important aftercare.
Our Range Of Wooden Garden Gates
We’ve worked hard for years to curate a fantastic range of wooden garden gate designs. All of our designs are understated, elegant and we think you’ll love them all. Whichever one you choose, this exciting new addition to your garden will surely be a talking point with friends and family.
- Appleton Design Includes an arched top for ease of opening and that vintage look.
- Birchwood Design The bars and downward arch combine in stunning design.
- Cheshire Design Farm-like, fabulous and helps create a welcoming environment.
- Lancashire Design Features bars and an arched top for aesthetic enjoyment.
- Lymm Design Provides a taste of the countryside that is hard to resist.
- Village Design Clean lines make this conventional gate a little different.
Our Wooden Garden Gates are available in heights and widths up to 4ft 6 inches with matching posts that create colour continuity and aid gate stability. Treatment options include Mahogany, Teak and Clear and you can find galvanised, stainless steel and pewter ironmongery among other beneficial kits. Sometimes, it can be daunting trying to find the correct gate, treatment and ironmongery options, after all, it’s not something we think about every day! Don’t worry though, the team at Village Products will happily consult with you and your family about which wooden garden gate design looks best for your property and what treatment, hinges and ironmongery would be best for your situation.
Benefits of Wooden Garden Gates
- No matter the treatment, a great addition to your home – Our wooden gates are all stylish, no matter what style or treatment you choose. All the wooden garden gates we create are made with the same care, love and attention so no matter your preference for a design you’ll know you’re getting a fantastic garden gate.
- Weather-resistant making it a durable gate against the elements – With the correct treatment and aftercare, your wooden garden gates will withstand almost any weather. There is a common misconception that wood, compared to steel, is less durable. That is just not true in our experience.
- Low maintenance and keeps its appearance effortlessly – Wood ages beautifully over time and requires little to no maintenance other than the occasional coat of treatment. Soon your wooden garden gates will look like they have always been a part of your garden.
- Usually cheaper than other materials – Unlike steel, wood is remarkably cheaper and a much better investment in some ways. Opting for wood means you get more for your money, a solid wooden gate, compared to a solid steel gate, is much, much cheaper.
Interested in Wooden Garden Gates? Get In Touch With The Team At Village Products Today!
If you’re a homeowner in areas such as Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn, St Helens or Northwich and are looking to get stunning looking wooden garden gates installed for your home, then get in touch with us here at Village Products. We can’t wait to hear how we can help you select the perfect gate, before installing it at your property. We’re confident that our years of experience combined with our levels of customer care, make us the ideal company to make and install your next set of wooden garden gates.
For additional information about any of our wooden gates, please contact us today on 01925 387008.